Has anyone ever paid for a reading from a psychic?

Has anyone ever paid for a reading from a psychic, on the phone, Internet or in person? Where you disappointed? Did you have a good time or a bad experience? I use to pay a lady that would do readings for me and all I got was less money in my wallet and a bad idea about so called psyches now.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 2:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Has anyone ever paid for a reading from a psychic, on the phone, Internet or in person? In person at a metaphysical fair. 

Where you disappointed?  Yes. 

Did you have a good time or a bad experience?  I can't call it a "bad" experience.  She didn't get much right and I lost $25.  But I learned from it.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• yes, and it was a decent experience. It's for fun.
    qtnfluffy

Answer by qtnfluffy at 2:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• nope but DS grandmother (his fathers mother) does them i was happy but disapointed at the same time bc mine was a great reading butt DS fathers (we was together then) was horible she wouldnt even finish it or tell us wht it meant she almost got physically sick.
    braylinsmommie

Answer by braylinsmommie at 2:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• no ive always been to scared to haha
    NatiesMommy

Answer by NatiesMommy at 3:10 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I paid a couple of dollars for a tarot reading once at the New Age shop I used to visit a lot. I was totally satisfied with the reading and the predictions from the cards (past and future) were right on. I rarely get a chance to go there anymore (it's about 2 hours away), but I read my own now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:26 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I would if I could find a real one. A few friends have done it, and their readings all always very generic or things the "psychic" could tell just by watching them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I bought my own Tarot cards, does that count? LOL!!

I called one for the free first minute thing and she said "I would be married soon".

I said, "Really? That's interesting since I've already been married for 15 years." She hung up on me!! 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2010