Elf on the Shelf

What age did you start having Elf on the Shelf visit your home? Is your Elf naughty or nice? What does your Elf do?

Asked by bryncalyn at 2:25 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• I never had an elf on my shelf. -What's this about?

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No idea what Elf On A Shelf is...

Answer by Razelda at 3:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• He is kinda creepy to me so we don't have one...

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Just heard of it this year. The elf is santa's eyes. Watching to see who is being good or bad.

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We started last year, when Ela was three. He doesn't do anything but change positions every night, so she's not scared, she loves him. When we left for church on Christmas Eve, we had her say goodbye to him, since he wouldn't be back for a year.

Answer by elasmimi at 8:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I wish I would have dropped the $30 on that thing after all...I'll be getting one next year. My oldest was 5 this year and was telling me about how all his friends at school have an elf. Plus, if it will calm their butts's worth it! They were so excited for Christmas this year. I think my 3 year old would have understood the concept this year too. Def need one for next year!

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:13 AM on Dec. 27, 2010