WHAT'S YOU ROPINION ABOUT THIS !!!!

Polygamy in the United States has a long history ....

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 2:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe that God intended for a marriage to consist of one man and one woman who become 1...so I disagree with polygamy.
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 3:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Whatever floats your boat ... personally, who would want more than one MIL?? And I love mine!! But ONE is more than enough!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• As long as there isn't any type of abuse in the family of ANY form (religious beliefs or not) then it's there journey in life they should take it how they may. Who am I or my beliefs to tell them how to lead their way through life.
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 2:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I don't have a problem with it as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:08 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Can't really give a qualifyed comment on the actual question, but I think "ropinion" sounds nice. LOL
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It do not care if a guy is living with 50 women. As long as everyone in the relationship is happy. That goes for a women living with 50 guys too. If that is what they want to do, more power to them.

Answer by louise2 at 4:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I don't really care, as long as it's relationships between consenting adults. Many cultures practice polygamy around the world. It's not for me to judge.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I not a fan of it, but I don't know how you police consenting adults from living together. If everyone is happy and well taken care of ultimately it's up to them.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I think any consenting adult should be able to enter into any relationship he wants with any (and however many other) consenting adults s/he chooses.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have no issues with it. If it's between consenting adults, whats the problem? As far as the women not having many DH's, well they need to change it then if that's what they want.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2010