I thought i would let the ladies who are ttc know what my pregnancy symptoms were. Unfortunatly, i had a miscarriage at 7 weeks so now I'm back at ttc. i know we all struggle with the wait so since it is so recent in my mind I thought I would type it down.
I would like to say my periods were never normal so I could not rely on missing my period being the first sign. I was 6 weeks pregnant when I found out and lost the baby exactly a week later. I waited till i had many signs because i was tired of seeing BFN.
Things I noticed:
1. boobs sore, not so much nipples, but the sides of my boobs were killing me.
2. blue veins, now I have these when I'm not pregnant and they are visible, but when I was pregnant these vains looked like they were (raised up)jumping out of my skin.
3. headaches, often
4. became dizzy often
5. Could not stay awake, extremly tired (this is what actually prompted me to take a test)
6. Every time I sneezed choughed or moved quickly i would get the sensation that i had pulled a muscle down there.
7. light cramping on and off
8. Extremly hungry ate often and alot
10. Urine extremly dark-This may sound weird but after I peed in the cup I looked at the urine and somehow I knew it was going to come up positive because it was dark and had alot of white pieces (I don't know what) swiming around in it. (I rembered this is what it looked like when I was pregnant before)
Never once did I become sick or feel like I needed to puke
Miscarriage: Started with light brown discharge that slowly turned into bleeding (never cramped until day of miscarrriage) I even saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks 4 days. You just never know.
I hope this helps the ladies who are going through their 2 week wait. Baby dust to you all.
Answer by amber1330 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2010
Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:57 AM on Dec. 27, 2010
Answer by kness7 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2010
Answer by amber1330 at 3:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2010
Answer by amber1330 at 3:10 AM on Dec. 27, 2010
Answer by NatiesMommy at 3:16 AM on Dec. 27, 2010
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: