got a positive want to know what my symptoms were?

I thought i would let the ladies who are ttc know what my pregnancy symptoms were. Unfortunatly, i had a miscarriage at 7 weeks so now I'm back at ttc. i know we all struggle with the wait so since it is so recent in my mind I thought I would type it down.
I would like to say my periods were never normal so I could not rely on missing my period being the first sign. I was 6 weeks pregnant when I found out and lost the baby exactly a week later. I waited till i had many signs because i was tired of seeing BFN.

Things I noticed:
1. boobs sore, not so much nipples, but the sides of my boobs were killing me.
2. blue veins, now I have these when I'm not pregnant and they are visible, but when I was pregnant these vains looked like they were (raised up)jumping out of my skin.
3. headaches, often
4. became dizzy often
5. Could not stay awake, extremly tired (this is what actually prompted me to take a test)
6. Every time I sneezed choughed or moved quickly i would get the sensation that i had pulled a muscle down there.
7. light cramping on and off
8. Extremly hungry ate often and alot
9. Constipation
10. Urine extremly dark-This may sound weird but after I peed in the cup I looked at the urine and somehow I knew it was going to come up positive because it was dark and had alot of white pieces (I don't know what) swiming around in it. (I rembered this is what it looked like when I was pregnant before)

Never once did I become sick or feel like I needed to puke

Miscarriage: Started with light brown discharge that slowly turned into bleeding (never cramped until day of miscarrriage) I even saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks 4 days. You just never know.

I hope this helps the ladies who are going through their 2 week wait. Baby dust to you all.

jharve

Asked by jharve at 2:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I noticed white pieces,too! I'm not pregnant now, I want to be and am curious if I could be, but I always thought I was weird for noticing that! Lol
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Me too LOL I forgot to put that i was sweating alot especially at night.
    jharve

Comment by jharve (original poster) at 2:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• bump

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 2:57 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i had the white floaties in my urine with all my kids, every time.....idk y that is
    kness7

Answer by kness7 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Someone should really ask a doctor to find out so we can have the fact, haha. Its nice to know that others have noticed to, too!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:09 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Sorry for the typos
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:10 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• geeze. i had morning sickness until the exact second natie came out and then it was gone. I love her so much<3
    NatiesMommy

Answer by NatiesMommy at 3:16 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I had morning sickness with the two I have but not much. I have had four miscarriages and with those four I did not get sick at all and ate alot. I did not feel like eating at all with my full term pregnancies. So I think that because I didn't feel sick for me this was a bad sign, because the ones that stick i get sick with. I'm not saying this is bad for everyone, just in my case.
    jharve

Comment by jharve (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2010