how can you get coffee out of shirt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Wash it. Spray it with Spray and Wash though.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Spray the stain with spot remover, then wash the shirt.

Answer by louise2 at 4:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I use Borax with everything. Super cheap, and it works. That's what my grandma used back in the day, and I still stand behind it. My daughters clothes don't have a single stain on them because of that stuff!

Soak the shirt in a bowl with 1/4 cup Borax. Leave a day or two, and wash as usual. You can also add Borax to each load of laundry to help get out any unseen stains before they really set in. =)

I LOVE BORAX! Screw Oxy Clean! =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 4:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I must agree, Borax is the best. When you soak it, you can also make a paste out of it first and put it directly on the stain for a 1/2 hrs then soak as she suggested.
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 6:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• spot remover then wash gl
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Never made the paste, but never needed to. Just soaking it in a bowl works 100% of the time. =)
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2010