do you ever think that you married the wrong man???

neng999

Asked by neng999 at 4:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• No I do not feel that way. But if I did, I would not have stayed with him for 21 years.

Answer by louise2 at 4:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I did in my first marriage. But now I'm married to the best man in the entire world. I don't know how I lived without him.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 4:57 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• The 1st 6 months I was married I thought God made a mistake! I was wrong. Looking back 30 yrs later I saw my problem was we both wanted our own way when we first got married. We had to learn to find a happy medium. We had to pick & choose our battles. We also sat down on a good day & set some boundries. Ex: 1) if you can't say something nice, don't. 2) If you can't agree, at least agree to disagree. 3) Don't go to bed mad. It only gets worse! 4) What happened yesterday, stays in yesterday. Bringing it up, only makes forgiving harder. 5) There's nothing either of you will do/not do that the other will do/not do, some time in the future. 6) We all make mistakes. if we didn't we'd be in heaven already! 7) Bring out the best in each other. Look at the great quailites & give them strength. 8) It takes all of yourself, it takes effort too. But it was love that brought your together & can keep you together if you keep it alive
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 6:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No. He is a great father and friend. Sometimes he really pisses me off and I want to strangle him. But that is part of marriage. I'm sure I really get under his skin sometimes too.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Nope. My spouse is my best friend. We argue, of course, and we always know that we belong together.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2010