diet

I want to lose about 25- 30 more pounds but i want a flat stomach i am 22 years old and about 5 foot 9 inches. I want a healthy sexy body but i'm worried about becoming too skinny! What is the best weight for someone my height? while achieving all my other goals.

DragoFly

Asked by DragoFly at 9:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• i'd say 130-140. and just keep in mind musacle weighs more then fat so if you work out and you gain weight dont wory
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 10:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• you know, I never go by weight. Like PP said, muscle weighs more than fat so if you are exercising you may never get to that "weight" you have in mind. I go by clothing size. I'm in a size 10 pant and want to get down to a size 8 or 6 with a flat stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i dont think you can go by pants size i mean i wear a size 9 and i weigh 120 lbs and i look like a negitive 3 well thats in the words of the people my hubby works with. so i think go to whatever weight you think you look good at
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• 5'9 wow - i so wish i had your height - i would gowith Yoga - it will give you lean muscle mass - flatten your stomach, and wont make you to skinny, but give well defined muscles. Most fitness facilities offer yoga, however, I would look for a small yoga den - they have more options on the classes and a more one on one approach - I have been doing yoga for 2 months now - the best thing I have ever done - just love it - remember to start slow in a beginners class - you wont be sorry

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• we are both in the same boat
    elle2hot4u

Answer by elle2hot4u at 11:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2008