Is anyone else on here into going to Renaissance Faires and.....

if so what is your home faire and how often do you go? Our home faire is Sterling in NY, but e have been to the NC Ren Faire and plan on going to PARF next year. We go to our faire every weekend that it is open.

MooNFaeRie30

Asked by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I haven't been to one since I was 12. We keep planning to go, but never do. I already told DH that I want to go the the one near Greensboro, NC (or at least that's where it was in the past) for my birthday. That's the closest one to us, and it's about 4.5 hours away. I'm hoping that we can go down there as a birthday/anniversary get away (my birthday is 10/15 and our anniversary is 10/22). I LOVED the one I went to in NC, though. It was amazing and I've dreamed (literally lol) about going back ever since then. I swear if it was possible for me, I would just run off with the Ren Faire crowd lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We go sometimes - there's one here in NE Ohio that's pretty good. We've also been to the one near Columbus, OH. We only go once though :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Our Texas Renfest is in Nov and I got every year, in full costume. I took my 5 yr old grandson this year and he was dressed as a court jester. I now have his costume up for sale if anyone is interested. Next year he will be a pirate, as he outgrew the jester costume.
    I love going to Renfest, I took bellydancing lessons this year so next year I could go as a belly dancer. I now have the full costume.
    horsegal2760@gmail.com
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I used to go to the one in Michigan. We don't have any out here in Wyoming and I wish we could move home so I could take the kids. They would have a blast!
    Eco_Momma

Answer by Eco_Momma at 7:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i love going!!!! we go to the kc ren fest and thought about getting married there lol. i went to the jcmo ren faire and the one in pheonix. i go in costume!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Ours is in Irwindale, California, not too far from here. We usually go once a year....would love to go more often. To Eco Momma, there is a great one down just below Denver. We used to live in Casper, Wyoming and would go down there once a year for the faire!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:14 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Mrs.BAT that is the one we went to last year. I was awesome!
    MooNFaeRie30

Comment by MooNFaeRie30 (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2011