hahaha i really nuts!

ok, so i had a baby girl a month ago. i luv her to death! anyways, my pregnancy was horrible. pains everywhere, couldn't sit, stand, lay down, roll over in bed, if i wanted to take a bath and my husband wasn't home, i would have to be in there till he came home b/c i couldn't get out! lol
i was totally induced, but she came so fat, like 2 hours, that i didn't have time to get an epidural. i had one with my 5 yr old, but he took almost 12 hours to come out.
a week after i brought her home i was sooo horny! i still am, but hubby doesn't to have sex b/c hes affraid he might hurt me, or knock me up again! lol.
so i had decided that i have my boy and my girl, im done. but i don't want to get fixed, but hubby is planning on it. i haven't had my 6 week yet, so we're not having sex for that reason and the other.
my husband is 59, and i am 29.
so why am i having dreams about popping holes in the condoms for when we do have sex again????? LMAO!
i mean, really??? lol

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 6:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I can understand the desire for more babies. I snuck off birth control pills with my husband because he refused to talk about another baby. He adopted my two year old from a previous common in law marriage. Now our younger daughter is the pride and joy of our life (she's 27 now). But I don;t recommend popping holes. Be honest with him and talk it out. Your age difference may be a big deal to him. He may not want any more babies simply because he is at the time of life when kids should ne leaving the nest not starting or expanding the nest.
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• lol. youre so right. well, a year and a half ago, we talked about it having a baby. he knew i wanted at leaste one more, and he has two from his previous marriage. plus i have a 5 yr old from a previous. so he was like well, we have him, and blah blah blah....i laugh at him now b/c i remind him how he didn't want a baby. and now he can't imagine his life without her! she is daddy's girl! and its not that he didn't want her, he was just nervous. and i do most of the work with the kids anyways, he works all day every day, and i stay home. i should be the one getting up at night and whatnot. lol. he is too funny! but i luv him more than anything!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010