hahaha i really nuts!

ok, so i had a baby girl a month ago. i luv her to death! anyways, my pregnancy was horrible. pains everywhere, couldn't sit, stand, lay down, roll over in bed, if i wanted to take a bath and my husband wasn't home, i would have to be in there till he came home b/c i couldn't get out! lol
i was totally induced, but she came so fat, like 2 hours, that i didn't have time to get an epidural. i had one with my 5 yr old, but he took almost 12 hours to come out.
a week after i brought her home i was sooo horny! i still am, but hubby doesn't to have sex b/c hes affraid he might hurt me, or knock me up again! lol.
so i had decided that i have my boy and my girl, im done. but i don't want to get fixed, but hubby is planning on it. i haven't had my 6 week yet, so we're not having sex for that reason and the other.
my husband is 59, and i am 29.
so why am i having dreams about popping holes in the condoms for when we do have sex again????? LMAO!
i mean, really??? lol

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 6:50 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ahhh, pregnancy hormones.  They do make us a little crazy for awhile.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Wait the 6 weeks, they tell you this for a reason. Let your husband get fixed first, and don't go poking holes in condoms.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• lol at home mommy........i know right! i think i miss being pregnant or something, maybe b/c i know shes my last, but even with getting up 3 times a night, i want her to stay small forever! lol
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 7:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It's the hormones. Just think sensibly and don't do anything rash.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:43 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It is hard to admit that your baby is the last baby cause they are so small and cute at that age. Wait till they turn 2 and all the fights with the siblings break out. I always tell my husband I want another baby but only if you can promise me it will stay 4 weeks old forever.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2010