If you plan to lose weight this year, are you doing a special diet, or just eating sensibly?

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 8:14 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I will just eat healthier.....I don't use a specific plan or even count calories....i've lost 50 pounds in 6 months before like that and I will do it again. I gained about 20-25 of that 50 back, slowly over the past 6 years from having 2 kids and just not taking care of myself. But ultimately taking care of myself, so i'm there for my kids, is very important......I want to be here as long as possible. I have roughly 50 to lose again
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I am getting into Iron man training and doing it the first time in August I should lose about 70 pounds.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I am restricting to 1200 calories a day and its going great. I into week 2 and have lost 6 pounds, 1 inch around my waist and1 inch my hips. My Doctor said I only really needed to lose 4 pounds to be in my 'healthy' zone, goal accomplished there. Feeling better already, looking to lose 15-20 more to get into my pre-baby clothes. I am 5'1" weighed 144, now 138... goal 120. I am using and app on my iphone that I wouldn't be able to do without! And lots of hot tea!
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 8:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I am doing Advocare already see great results and im not straving myself !!!
    MelissaAsh

Answer by MelissaAsh at 11:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2011

• Eating sensibly and working out
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2011