Did you return any gifts yesterday, and if so what were they?

elasmimi

Asked by elasmimi at 8:17 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• No, and I have none to return.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• A juicer
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:26 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have pajamas and a robe to return later. They were the wrong size. We were shopping, and DH asked me if there was anything I needed. I said warm pajamas because I've gained weight and none of them fit. He said I already bought you some. I said what size did you get? Without a moment's hesitation, and smiling at me, he said "Small....they were out of petite" I laughed so hard I thought I would fall on the floor. He's a very smart man.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:28 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I didn't - I don't think I've ever returned anything! :) I was at Target at 8am to get a tote for Christmas decorations, and the line was 10 people deep in the customer service area.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No, my family always asks and double asks what my son would like or what he needs.:)
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 8:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I returned a new Pea Coat, it was too big, I went for just a smaller size but they didn't have any more so I picked out a new one. I also returned some socks for the 'no show' kind instead of the thick ankle ones. My mom also bought me a pea coat.. that I will trade for some shirts, I only have 1 long sleeved shirt right now. I will also be returning a set of silverware because it doesn't match the one we have now that mysteriously keeps losing forks. I got the new sketcher tone up shoes that fit perfect and I love them, so comfy.
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 8:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i wouldve never had the nerve to stand in those lines yesterday. i usually wait till next week. I have two toys that my dh's grandma bought for my son i would like to take back. I guess i will be guessing where they came from..because i don't want to ask and offend her. My son is 6 and she bought him a car that a 2 yr old would play with and a transformer...(made for smaller kids too.)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No, this year we have nothing to return. Thank goodness!
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 8:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I didn't but our older daughter did take back a book, she got two copies of the new Stephen King novel.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:20 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have a couple things to return, but I'll wait a couple of weeks.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2010