When do you take down the tree?

Have you started to "undecorate?"

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 8:28 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• Everything stays up until after New Year's Day. Then I start taking down Christmas and decorating for Valentine's Day. There's always a holiday theme of some kind going on at our house.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have always waited until January 6th or so. I'm so tired of looking at it though. It's in my way and I wanna take it down now. Not sure if I will though. Uggggh.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Usually January 2nd.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I took mine down yesterday, as well as the stockings/mantle decorations. I have lights up in all the archways still, we are having a big NYE party so I'll keep them up until after then.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I always take it down the day after Xmas; everything was put away by noon yesterday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Either January 1 or 2. We like to leave the tree and stuff up for New Years Eve.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:06 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• January 7
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:18 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• we live in a very small house so i do not have many decorations, and our tree is small. so i will not take anything down for a while probably, it is nice to look at and is not in the way of anything.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• While I will leave the tree up until after the 1st I have started taking down all the Santa stuff as I always put up all the Snowmn stuff right afterwards and I leave all that up until winter is about over.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• 6th january - epiphany
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2010