Is anyone snowed in?

mompam

Asked by mompam at 8:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yup... I live in CT and in my town we got about 20 inches! My dog couldnt go outside till I shoveled the front yard because he went to go out and sunk into the snow. It was above his head! lol
    BelloItaliano

Answer by BelloItaliano at 11:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes I'm snowed in and pissed off about it, I didn't know it was gonna snow so wasn't expecting it I was supposed to be going to my moms house but don't know how I'm gonna get there
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:47 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• we are snowed in. Everything around here is closed, but my son isn't up yet and he delivers Chinese food at lunch time....that remains to be seen. I don't know if he'll be able to dig his car out by lunch time.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We were stranded in NJ overnight because the turnpike was a parking lot. Hope to get on the move again this morning.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm snowed in.. No work today and enjoying my time home with dd..I have to go out soon to dig out my car.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I wish I was snowed in it would take a massive amount of snow to shut things down around here. One storm we had almost 4 feet in 10 hours and dh went to work stores were open and the only reason there was no school was due to spring break
    Have fun withyour snow
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 9:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Snowed in and BORED looks like another week of no yoga classes :(
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• no but we might as well be its too darn cold to be outside!!! the winds are whipping and can cut right thru you
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm in eastern PA, and we basically "split the uprights" in terms of snowfall! We only got about an INCH of snow where north, south and east of us got upwards of 30 inches! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2010