How can you get lint off your clothes?

Besides using a lint roller? All my work polos are black- and we wash them seperate but when we get them out there is always so much lint everywhere. What is a good way to get or keep lint off?

janessa27

Asked by janessa27 at 8:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• That's odd. If you're washing them separate, there shouldn't be lint on them. Are you cleaning your dryer filter regularly?
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Use liquid fabric softener in the rinse cycle and dryer sheets. Clean out the lint filter on the dryer.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• If you are cleaning the lint trap, you might need to blow out the exhaust hose on your dryer. Lint can build up in there and blow back into your dryer. It's also a fire hazard so you don't want to leave it in there.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Besides the lint roller and the other ideas here there is also a lint brush that works well. They are usually made of red fabric with a plastic handle and brushing your clothes in the right direction picks up the link.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:21 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have no idea as everyone is telling you to clean out the dryer and since I have the same problem and don't use the dryer not sure. Just a lint roller or pick it off by hand it what I tend to do.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2010