Do you have a life plan for 2011?

MadreLatinaCT

Asked by MadreLatinaCT at 8:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd like to incorporate more exercise & family activities into our lives. I wish we could afford a YMCA membership. MY kids could swim or do other fun things while hubby & I worked out. But we just did a new roof, so that kind of expenditure is out of the question. So, we just have to wait for warmer days to do things outside. (We hate the cold!) We've already been doing more game nites- & Santa brought Monopoly! I'd love to know how some families get more exercise in the wintertime.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• finishing college , getting my business off and running and getting ready to do Iron Man in either August or 2012
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We're moving in a month, so I'm pretty focused on making the move/transition to a new state as smooth as possible for my family. Beyond that I'm going to start exercising more regularly, I've been slacking pretty bad.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:54 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'd like to incorporate exercise (somehow!) into my weekly routine and also stop picking up the slack at work as it only results in unneeded stress and no appreciation.
    jbs_mommy

Answer by jbs_mommy at 8:57 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I start my classes again in the fall, I've been on a waiting list for 2 years to get in.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Losebmy baby weight by december ofbnext year. I'm planning on being on a cruise to Hawai with my familyi. Hopefully this will give me the incentive I. Need to kick start my fitness and Heath routine!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Raising my baby boy :)
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 3:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010