trying to concieve baby # 2 and we have a 2 year old..

what do i need to expect with my son, i just stopped birth control as of christmas day, so when i do get preggo, what do i need to do to make him understand and when the baby comes what precautionsdo i need to take?

marinewife_84

Asked by marinewife_84 at 9:02 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When I got preggo with my DS my DD was 2, I involved her in EVERYTHING I could. Doctor appointments (that were not in depth appointments) the ultrasounds, shopping, and I constantly talked to her about her having a lil brother on the way and she had to be my big helper because the baby was going to need ALOT of my attention (I'm a single mom). I even bought her a lil boy baby and gave it to her when she came to see us in the hospital. It may seem a lil weird to you to give your son a doll but I have a friend that has 3 boys and the older 2 each got baby dolls when the next one was born. And statistics show that boys who play with dolls tend to be better fathers. Good luck to you.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 10:19 AM on Dec. 27, 2010