My son is girl crazy....HELP!!!!!!

My 11 year old son is literally girl crazy. I have even had his teachers call me into school to say that it is distracting the class. I have 2 other boys one older and one younger, and have not ran into this problem before. This is all he thinks about, and has even gotten depressed when he broke up with one little girl. Any suggestions?

tlc7376

Asked by tlc7376 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• How long has this been going on? It may just be a phase... girls growing boobs at that time are exciting to boys that age. He'll probably grow out of it within a year or so, but if he doesn't you may want to get him some counseling, kids that don't grow out of it sometimes become sexual addicts by the time they're 13
    Anonymous

• my younger son has the same problem. although you can say don't have girlfriend they still go to school and have one. i would suggest that you spend more time with him. it seems he needs female attention and he is trying to get it from other girls outside of you. thats just a theory i have been working on with my younger son. when i mentioned this to him he seemed to stop being so hard up for girls. ask you son what he thinks. i know as a girl i was boy crazy and i realized later it was cause my father lived in mexico and it was a father figure i was looking for. man did that do a number on me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2008