• In the Spotlight:

How do you treat your anxiety and Panic???

emturner

Asked by emturner at 10:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Health

• I stay anxious so my doctor put me on Celexa and it works the Zolfoft went against me and made me into a terrible monster so i quit taking it after a couple of days.I dont thinkyou can control it yourself without the help of a doctor and treatment.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 3:50 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Unfortunately, I don't. Soon, I will be starting counseling though.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I tried everything natural first and it didn't work. Now I take Celexa and it's worked great! I feel SO MUCH better!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Mine got too bad to control so Im now and Zoloft and love it! Sometimes you can handle it on your own. Talk to your Dr and see what they suggest. Prozac(sp?) and Paxil, are great too.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Lexapro. Love it.
    Anonymous

• try writing in a journal and keep sumthing in ur hand when ur out and about.I like to talk to sumone and that helps as well. Try thinking of all the positive thing and just say to urself."i can do it im find and im calm. nothing wrong." they have helped me and i hope they help you as well.
    Anonymous