Are you glad Christmas is over?

Why?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 9:28 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• YES!! Christmas is always stressful and I'm always glad that it's over and I can get back to catching up the bills!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I love, love love Christmas but for some reason I could NOT get into this year. So, I am glad it's over and hope next year is better. For our Christmas I had to share it with my son in laws niece & nephew then since we had it the same day & same place as my husbands company party my ex and his wife were there ( ex works at the same place my dh does) and so then my daughter and grandkids had to see them of course I didn't get to crash their party though did I??? I told my daughter if things aren't any better next year I am going someone else for Christmas the next yr all by ourselves
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No way! I wish it didn't end! Our Christmas, like always, was perfect and stress-free..it just went by too darn fast. =[
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm glad I got to see my family but I'm glad it's over. It was a lot of travel, no rest and I was not able to get into the spirit this year. The most fun I had was watching my kid with my family and then watching them unwrap their presents. My son is old enough to really get into it and my daughter is not quite there yet. She is so cute with this "what is going on?!" look on her face.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• *kids*
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• yes,christmas was very stressful this year and extremely small. I hate this time of year more than anything.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 4:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes, so very tiring.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes, it is tiring and i am ready to spend the rest of the winter trying to mend my finances.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I Love christmas it is a special time of year But this year I was not into it there was somethen missing.But I am so glad got to spend it with family.But I am glad it is over tell next year.Jesus he is so special
    kristylynn137

Answer by kristylynn137 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 28, 2010