Is it normal that my husband does not question or says anything about me not being affectionate towards him most of the time even though he is towards me? It bothers me that it makes no difference to him whether I tell him "i love you", or "hello", or if we are intimate or not. We have been married 20 years. My dr. told me I am not producing certain hormones that happen to be the ones that help me

with my mood, energy and sex drive. I am so tire of feeling like this but my husband's indifference upsets me. Have you experienced something like this? Dr. prescribed me DHEA supplements and Progesterone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it's possible that your husband is wise enough to understand that you are undergoing some changes and that he loves you enough to not nag you about them. I'm not understanding how hormonal changes keep you from telling him you love him, though. That part would bother me just a little. My husband was very understanding when I went through those changes, and I think it's possible you, too, hit the jack-pot. Here's a hint for you--thinking more during the day about the intimate part of your marriage will actually increase your desire despite the change in the hormones!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:22 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• First and foremost, TALK to him about how you feel. He will never know unless you tell him. Keep the communications line open at all times.
    Rosemirrors

Answer by Rosemirrors at 10:26 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• yes talk to him but dont make it sound like you are complaining just tell him how you feel
    san78

Answer by san78 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Wow, I actually think you have a good guy there. He doesn't put pressure on you and accepts you.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 12:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010