Goals and dreams for the new year?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• I'm on to a new phase in my life. My youngest is 19, and just moved out with his girlfriend...so I am dreaming for him to finish school, has to be his goal. Only my 21 year old is at home, so all of a sudden I can focus on my own goals and dreams.

I want to finish my first book, and start a second. Lose the rest of the weight I started to lose this year, and enjoy watching my boys as they are becoming the wonderful young men that they will be.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:00 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Whip all these lazy people into shape..lol. I will be getting pretty big and pregnant soon and I can't do it all!
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Help the people who need it. I'm pretty lucky parents gave me a house so have very few bills, i don't make a lot of money but can afford to spend 50-100 helping those in need every month.
    sarah.luckylady

Answer by sarah.luckylady at 10:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I want to do more for my family and I want to read the bible more and study the word more and pray.do more for my hubby
    kristylynn137

Answer by kristylynn137 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 28, 2010