Do you make a resolution for healthy food after the new year?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Health

• yes, we already eat mostly at home and only order in food once or twice a month. but we are definitely not buying any more Brisk or soda's because my husband and i just cannot moderate ourselves with it. we used to both be good about drinking lots of water and healthy teas. so we're going back to that and i already told him no more brisk after new year's eve! im also going to start buying more fruits and vegetables to snack on instead of chips and cookies.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We have started lastmonth now we only eat fast food once in a while and we eat out once a month next we are cutting out soda its so great to feel healthy again!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I started Clean Eating August of 2009, and did really well, even lost 30 pounds....until July of this year, and we had so much stress starting in July, that I slowly started eating badly, so I although I don't save that for my annual resolution, this year it is, to get back on track. I felt so much better eating clean, healthy food.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yep, always.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:08 PM on Dec. 28, 2010