Fertility Friend?

Do any of you ladies who chart temps use fertilityfriend.com? My advanced trial membership just expired so now I have the basic member ship and do not like it and was wondering if it is worth it to purchase the advanced?

saysha100687

Asked by saysha100687 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i love fertility friend. it keeps all my info organized in one place - and there are people going throug hthe same things as you to use for support. :) way worth it. i used it 1st time ttc my son. and now i'm using it again 2nd time. and i can compare my old charts to my new charts. love it :)
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I chart with charts I copied out of Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. They're more detailed. I don't find that I need a computer to tell me when I'm fertile, I can figure it out better on my own. My cycles don't go exactly according to normal, so I am better off interpreting it myself.

You could do that and then it's free :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• My sister used it for awhile. By using it she learned to know when she was ovulating by what her body and her cervical mucus. After a while she didnt need the site anymore.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2010