tattoos

Tell me about any tattoos you have and if they have any meaning to you..

momof241988

Asked by momof241988 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have 7 and they ALL have meaning. I don't think i could get one that didn't have a deep meaning. I have four baby dragons across my back with my kids names under them. I have a guardian fairy on the back of my neck. On my right wrist I have a heart that says love in it. And on my left wrist I have the breast cancer ribbon with my grandma's name on it.
    luvinu210

Answer by luvinu210 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• the first two i got have zero meaning to me. i got one done at 18 and the other at 19 and they're really nothing special. but my 3rd i got last year and its meaningful to me.. its two hearts on my back with my girls' initials in them. when we get the money im going to add a 3rd heart to it cause we had another baby since then.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have a fairy on my back and it says trust and believe under it. It does have meaning to me....I was always told by my parents that I was a social butterfly and that I was a free spirit so the fairy represents me and the words trust and believe is there because if you dont trust and believe in yourself and what you are doing then you will never suceed. It also goes into believing in a higher power of any kind...people can take it however they want for that part of it due to different religions and the Higher power they believe in. I want to get another one for my uncle who died at a young age (16) I want to get a cresecent moon with 16 little stars around it so it will represent him and his 16 years of life....There are about 3 more that I want alos and I dont have enough room to tell you about all of them lol....If only I had the money lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:49 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• It's a red, white, and blue tattoo. It was meant to serve as a symbol to America.
    I'm getting one more it's going to be my kids footprints from after they were born on my other shoulder
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No tattoos. I change my fashion style too often to want something permenant on my body.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have 3. The one with the most meaning is my first one. I got it for my 19th birthday. I lost my best friend earlier that year in a car accident, and it was the same tattoo she had. It's a treble clef on my left shoulder blade. She and I were in choir together, and I grew up playing several instruments, so the treble clef alone has a lot of meaning, but I got it for Jacque.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I don't have any, but I could never get one that didn't have a very special meaning to it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No i don`t have one but I`m going to get a ring tattoo on my wedding ring finger..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have 8 tattoos and all have meaning but 1 it used to though when i was married but now that im divorced and he put me through what he did i will cover it up and never look back
    momof241988

Comment by momof241988 (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I don't have any but my daughter who could only have one baby due to health reasons got her son's name tatooed on her shoulder and then a year later added a crown over it because his name means kingly. I think that was pretty special. My older daughter is getting a heart tatoo in the biohazard symbol because her soon to be husband was big in biohazard in the service. So she says her heart belongs to biohazard. My husband got a turtle tatoo when we were in Hawaii and had my initial tatooed in the center of the turtle's shell.
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 27, 2010