Hubby is gone all the time.....

He works and goes to school. When he's home he needs to sleep so we don't get much time with him.
What can I do to make this easier while he finishes school? I miss him....

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• plan a day/night with him in advance so he knows its coming. even if it is for a hour or so.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 10:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• try to plan a day out together, like go to a movie and then a relaxed lunch or just go find a place you both love to go like dave & busters or something a place he can be laied back and relax and you can enjoy being around each other with no worried but be sure to send the kids away
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 10:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i would just make sure that dinner was ready before he headed out again and made sure that the kids didn't keep him up to late. he needs his energy and sleep. i would just be patient. if there really isn't much time to spend with each other right now i don't know what else you really could do then just make sure he is happy and has everything he needs to continue to fulfill his goals.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• We are in the same situation. We started keeping the kids' bedtime the same all week so that we can have some time alone together on the weekend nights after they go to bed. I also just really make an effort to make him feel loved even when I'm not physically there, like making his favorite desserts while he's at school, taking racy photos of myself with his cell phone camera to surprise him, slipping a little treat in his lunch box before he goes to work, etc.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:00 PM on Nov. 10, 2008