piercings.. adult content

I have 7 piercings which include tongue belly and nipples..but the one thing that i dont have pierced is my clit.. does anyone know if it hurts or it does what its supposed to>???

momof241988

Asked by momof241988 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I have it done and yes you want the hood done not the actual clit. The walking upstairs thing only lasts a little bit I haven't been desenstized. But you can't have sex for 3 months or even have anyone else's fluids such as spit. In all honesty I'm taking mine out because it always snags on my underwear and pulls and yikes that hurts
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• im almost 100% sure that would hurt. and ive heard there's a risk of desensitizing it.. that would suck!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• oi my friend had hers done she said every time she did something where her legs move alot such as walk upstairs it would arouse her or sometimes make her orgasm.but thats the only bit of info I have on it ill bump you so u can get more answers tho! good luck.
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:45 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Get the hood of your clit pierced, not through the actual clitoris.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:53 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm sure it does hurt...YIKES.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Like vicesix said do the clit hood. I don't personally have it done but I have a few friends that do and they said it was just a sharp pain that was over really fast. They love it!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• As far as pain it doesn't hurt because the adrenaline is crazy lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:33 AM on Dec. 27, 2010