Why does this still bother me? adult content

Last year my son had a confrontation with a whackjob parent at the school. The prinicpal told the parent that my son was not giving her the finger and that she should chill out. The whackjob parent then told the principal about how my son told this other mom off because she was talking loudly so my son could hear about how no one said anything to me about how I dress and the school complained about her hot pants. Also that she was bending over with rhinestone writing on her butt in front of a nice guy to piss me off inside the school. So all this was told to principal and then I was told how I should hold my head held high but then the principal said how her husband has the hots for the slutty girl that wears her thong out and that the guy that the slutty girl bent over has a roaming eye and it is the family's responsibilityto take care of it. I was like wtf? I know the principal wanted me to do her dirty work and spread gossip but I just stayed far away until graduation. But it still bothers me that the principal reacted that way. She was so unprofessional. I still am angry. It is a year later. Whydo I feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe you wanted to say something about the principal`s reaction but at the time you didn`t. Sometimes it`s wisest not to say anything and that is tough to do. Is that what you are feeling?
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Sometimes it's best not to say anything at all and walk away. Let it go...it was a year ago and doesn't matter anymore.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well, its been a year ago and there's nothing you can do about it now. Regardless if the principal was out of line or not, the whole he-say, she-say is juvenile along with the bending over, g-string business. Let it go. If you didn't say anything to the principal then, its too late to say something now...graduation has passed and you'll never have to deal with her again...count your blessings.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:15 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• YES. I have talked to so many different types of people, white collar, blue collar and high class and wild friends and the answer is all the same the principal was absolutely out of line and crazy to make remarks about that guy and girl and haer husband too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• tyfry7496 I see the slutty girl in the neighborhood a lot and I always think about how she tried to get me pissed by bending over with her rhinestone pants right in front of the guy. She was such a slut.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• mama2bof2 q & a and if not I could care less about your who cares answer. Move on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Are you one of my old cafe mom friends? Oh the anon answers are so played out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I remember you posting this before. I agree with the others, it's juvenile and who cares? Has this really impacted your life that much that you are so concerned with it a year later?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:11 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Maybe it's because I am just waking up-but I didn't understand a word of what you wrote. Let me have a couple of drinks then maybe I'll come back to your posst. Rigjht now the way I understand it is that you go to school with your son, who pissed a parent off because he had flipped her off, and then some rhinstone ass was bent over a drinking fountain, and someone wore a g-string inside out, and...I just don't get it, SORRY.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Thanks mamaalice, your sense of humor was a great ending to the question.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2010