Should I.......(dunken donuts jerk)

I went this morning to get my LO his favorite donut, the gu tried to push coffee on me, I said NO thanks have my own,- he repled again saying theirs was the best, I said no again then he said for 60 cent smore I could get another donut (big deal first one was 89 cents), I said no just one of r the baby, he pushed again and I said I was a diabetic INSTEAD of giving up he says' we have old style less sugar without icing....." , I accpted only to shut him up cuz by then LO was helpng to order also nd the guy was accepting whatever LO also said ( to boost order) even though he knew it was a LO and NOt an adult,.......Now I am more awake and just want to go up there and tell that guy off....... He also didnt give me a receipt and kept the dollar and whatever change, I went bac for dollar/change and e said he just thought it was a tip, WTH, he never tried to even give me any of it first off till I came back.

kingkongsmom

Asked by kingkongsmom at 10:58 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I work in a resteraunt and I think you should call corp. If an employee is acting like that then the manager knows about it. If you call the suits they will roll heads and you will prob get some free food out of it too.
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 11:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• He was out of line. It also sounds like you shouldn't go out when you're not fully awake.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:05 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You should have said NO and walked away. He is harassing customers...I would also call and talk to the manager or corporate if the manager does nothing. The employee was wrong.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• That sucks, can't you call the manager
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:04 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I would have asked right then and there for the manager. To me that is harassment selling and maybe his management is pushing their people to bump sales but harassment selling turns me off and I let the manager know I would not be back. That his employee's pushiness cost them my business.
    horsegal2760

Answer by horsegal2760 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You should not allow people to do that to you. It is not that hard to be firm and just say NO, I want that one donut please, and make that the end of the discussion.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• my daughter works for mcds they ask you once if you want to try a new product if you say no they leave it at that. i would have marched my big behind in there and demanded to see their manager . the guy was a jerk.
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 12:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Ugh...
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Yeah, I'd have lost it on the guy, parked, and marched my rear into the store to talk to a manager. Hope you get SOME type of satisfaction with your complaint!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 2:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I REALLY don't like Dunken Donuts right now and would rather just take LO inside kroger bakery next time even though I preferr a drive up window that early in morning, at least Kroger's wont do that crap, doesnt matter how nce D donuts was before ( inside) their drive up person stinks.
    kingkongsmom

Comment by kingkongsmom (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Dec. 27, 2010