Am I pregnant? adult content

Me and my husband had been trying to conceive but i couldnt get pregnant because i dont have regular periods so i just got too sad and stopped worrying about it since i figured no way can i get pregnant i barely have periods. well around thanksgiving i got a period and it was massive then nothing again but right before christmas out of nowhere one day my boobs started to really hurt but just the nipples and the same day i got mild cramps randomly but then they almost instantly went away so i thought nothing of that or my nipples but the nipple pain stayed and got worse and now i have like little white specks when i look at my nipples then i started to get this sort of queasy flutter in my stomach sort of like a feeling of uneasiness that never goes away, at that time because i so desperately want a baby i started to think of anything else that might have changed and a few days before the nipple pain started i became super emotional my husband would hurt me feelings over nothing and i would cry and be so upset and i swore he didnt love me i just became crazy over him like all of sudden i just have it in my mind that he wants to leave me but at the same time like i was addicted to him so much like he cant be out of my sight i dont know it was weird cause im not crazy like that , and ive been really tired and i cant sleep at night and im always hungry but i feel sick its just all these strange things but i dont want to get my hopes up cause i am sick right now too i think i have the flu so im just wondering am i crazy or could i possibly be pregnant?

ddkkeeton

Asked by ddkkeeton at 11:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctor and get tested
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 11:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Take a test.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You could be pregnant but i am also studying the affects that people have on theirselves.. if you think about being sick to much you will make yourself sick..if you think about being pregnant you will get the symptoms.. take a test
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Pee on the keyboard and I will get back to you in 3 minutes....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You should test it could be pregnancy or PMS you never know. So go take a HPT or schedule for a blood test. Good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 27, 2010

• fingers crossedTEST!

christinato

Answer by christinato at 12:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Usually all those pregancy symptoms don't show up at once. You're only way of knowing for sure is to test.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Go to the dollar store and buy you a test or go to your dr for a blood test. We can not tell you whether you are or not. But good luck. From your symptoms i would probably say your just having anxiety and need to relax. good luck.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 1:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Try the pee test then go get a blood test.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010