Do you agree?

I've seen and known a lot of people who who have been left for another woman. It is so suprising that these men don't leave their wives for better looking woman. some are the same, some are average and some not much to look at. I guess compatability and communication and respect is a big thing in relationships. I thought you just needed to be good looking for a man to want you. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• I think people who leave their spouse for someone else is just experiencing the grass is always greener syndrome.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 10:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i think men who leave their wives for other wemon are tired of responsability,,the husbands role w/ the wife consists of kids, bills,morgage and holding a job...his role w/ a girlfriend cocsists of romantic dinners, sex sex, more sex, fun,no responsabiltys just think .....if they took that kind of time with there wives...
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I do not agree that it is the grass greener thing all the time..Some men and women get married for the wrong reasons. They just might happen to meet someone while they are in the process of leaving their wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I think that men and women both leave their spouses for a variety of reasons I agree with abastille 100% but I do think that if your spouse leaves you for someone else as much as it hurts let them go it was not meant to be and they were not mature enif you for you

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I don't believe that looks are what keep a relationship together. Looks are the initial chemistry that bring 2 people together. But as we age - it just isn't possible to stay looking the same. My dad married my mom at 23 and she was cute and petite. A year later, she gained over 50 lbs and continued to become obese. My father was always madly in love with her til the day she died (high blood pressure, strokes and diabetes at 68). I think in his mind's eye - she was always that cute girl he married.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• And he was never unfaithful.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Nope you don't have to be all that maybe they go married to young,or because she was pregnant or maybe the other woman does not bitch as much as their wife does what a man hates is to come home and hear his wife or girlfriend nag nag nag I used to be a dancer and all I heard is my woman does not satiisfy me or she does not listen to me or she is so messy.I use to work at 11am with lunch made and a house completly clean everything spotless I am a very organized and clean woman and I was an single mom with no help from my sons father my ex I just got a check but with my son I had no help at all I only asked for WIc thats is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• umm okanon 11:13 did we need your life story...anyway did it occur to you that them men were jsut saying that to make you feel bad and give them extra attention...after all they left and went back to their wife's that night didn't they ...my point is forget them let them go move on if they are not happy chances are you are not either

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i don't think your giving men enough credit here. they just want to be accepted and maybe their wife doesn't do that. so they turn to someone that does and thinks of them as the world. men love the attention and love knowing that they are truly accepted for who they are. sometimes you marry and you didn't pick wisely. both women and men leave cause they didn't make the right choice in who they married. if you choose wisely then you always find that person as the love of your life.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• One of the reasons people fall for other people is because of the way they make them feel about themselves. That has nothing to do with looks. If the OW makes the guy feel like he's 10 feet tall, that's all the reason he needs.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 12:04 PM on Nov. 10, 2008