Im pregnant and dont like sex is that normal? adult content

My husband and i have been married only a few months before we conceived and i use to be a sex maniac as you can say! lol but after a few weeks of being pregnant when my nausea started to kick in i just hate sex! :( i dont want anything to do with it from just a kiss, to foreplay to anything. i love my husband very much but i just have a hard time making love with him. im not horny, or wet or even get excited to make love. is this normal? and if so can you tell me when it will all go away!!! need some advice!
oh and im allergic to lube so i cant use it

secondbaby5364

Asked by secondbaby5364 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem. We might have had sex 5 times while I was pregnant. May sound crazy but the day I had ds and dd(happen during both pregnancy) I wanted to jump his bones right there in the hospital lol. It just got something to do with your hormones.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i'm sure its normal. when i was prego i wanted sex all the time haha
    NatiesMommy

Answer by NatiesMommy at 12:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I was like that when I was pregos with my only child. Still haven't found my whole sex drive almost 4 years later and trust me I was like you a sex machine.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm 27 weeks. I was the same way, I would snap at a guy for just telling me I looked sexy. I felt so discussed! lol I was a nympho before. However, when I was about 20weeks I got back into wanting sex. Not as bad as before, but I am definitely horny. lol Your hubby is just going to have to hang in there. Also, everyone is different.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have heard a lot of woman will lose sex drive the first few months especially if your having morning sickness. B/c your hormones are so out of whack. But i am 25 almost 26 weeks and still have no sex drive. I still have sex with my SO but its mostly for his pleasure. I was also the same way with my other two pregnancies. i hated the thought of sex and never wanted it! But after i gave birth it was a whole different story!! lol i couldnt wait to get the go ahead from my dr. saying i could have sex again.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 1:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• With my first pregnancy I had no nausea or morning sickness. I loved sex. Well with this one I had bad nausea and just thinking about kissing made me feel queasy. Well I am in my third trimester and I want some sex but the doctor forbade it so you know I am screwed but not in the good way lol. It may or may not come back for you right away everyone is different. Good luck to you though.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Hormones are hell aren't they. When I was preggo I was so sexy.. For everyone it is different.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• ive got this theory brewing that women who are sex crazed before getting pregnant dont get the crazy sex drive when pregnant. like you i was sex crazy before getting pregnant, but then it just died. i didnt want any sex or touching with my first...and its only a little better my second time. but my crazy sex drive came back about 2 months after my first was born...about when my hormones went back to normal. just be glad that most of the time you wont be pregnant and you'll want it like mad instead of the other way around haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Thank you all for you advise and help it really does sooth me knowing that i am not the only one out there!
    secondbaby5364

Comment by secondbaby5364 (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I like that now!! I get horney and all, but I just don't want to have sex or kiss or anything like that... I guess after the baby is born It will change!
    MrsReneePerkins

Answer by MrsReneePerkins at 9:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2010