Do you know what a free printable is?

I run a several web sites that offer free printables and I was wonder if Moms knew what a free printable is. Yes, No, Maybe?

Your input will be very much valued. It would really help me too see if I am using a term people know.

Thank you
Kimberly

KimPrintable

Asked by KimPrintable at 1:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• yes i do
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• yes a document that you can print/save for free. Such as free printable coloring book pages
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Its common sense ? Free printable ? Something you print for free ? Hahaha lol... I'm sure what your using is fine....
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes it should be common sense but you would not believe how many people email me daily asking what a printable it.
    KimPrintable

Comment by KimPrintable (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yep I do!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Something you could print offline for free?

When you're a business owner, you should never assume people know what you're talking about. Simplier language is best. You have people who e-mail you daily to ask. But what about the people who don't bother to e-mail you. You've no doubt permenantly lost their business.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 28, 2010