replying to comments on my answers

is there a way to comment on the answers to my question so people know what response is for them? it gets so confusing!! Thanks

NatiesMommy

Asked by NatiesMommy at 1:40 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just do something like @NatiesMommy, or To NatiesMommy. Something saying who it's for. You can also copy and paste a specific quote you're referring to.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes, you can reply your to their answer using their screen name, I am not too sure how many people actually go back and look once they answer though so you could always send them a message if you have a good question for that particular person
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• i haven`t figured it out yet either..the only way maybe to include their screen name to the reply
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• yea reply like your replying to any other comment and just put there name or copy there name and write them a message if you want them to get the message :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 27, 2010