Have a rash dont know what it is do you have any idea what it could be? adult content

Ok for awhile now I have had a rash on my inner thigh near my private. I have had a std test and every thing has come back ok (actually I have had two ) and bood work and everything comes back normal all i know is it itches and is very un pleasent i want it gone i have applied over the conter female anti itch and childrens diaper rash meds but it wont go away and stay away. what can I DO ABOUT THIS ISSUEARE WHAT COULD IT BE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Health

• have you used any different body washes or lotions? detergents? anything at all different? how about new sheets for the bed or material of your clothes?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Go to an OBGYN or Dermatologist & they will give you a cream. It's most likely a fungal infection but you need to see a professional to get the proper medication.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• IT can be allergy. Or because of your clothing. Like when it goes from summer to winter you put more cloths on and your skin can't breath properly. You can use Canesten cream, or Hydrocortison (this is from the doctor because it contains antibiotics). Go to a skincare specialist if your GP don't say anything what can it be.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 2:02 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Does it hurt at anytime and do your legs rub together when you walk? I had something similar last year when I tried to wear skirts and dresses in the summer to stay cooler. I bought a spit half slip and have not had the problem since. You might try a medicated powder also, something like Gold Bond.
    debj49

Answer by debj49 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Id go see a Derm
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:27 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Go see a doctor!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:49 PM on Dec. 28, 2010