anyone read dreams? I have a crazy one

Okay so not one but I keep dreaming that I'm having a little girl and I'm not even prego or as far as I know! and most of the time it's my ex boyfriend of like 7 years ago! really really random! I haven't had any contact with the guy for 3 months nor had sex with him in years! What can all this mean? haha it's driving me nuts oh and her name is always makayla! lol my hubby has no idea about these dreams it might piss him off!

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 1:48 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well dreams of pregnancy usually means starting of a new chapter in your life, or just the start of something i.e a new birth, a new beginning
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• sweet it is around the new year lol. I'll take a new beginning this year has been crap lol
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I don't know much about dream, but I have been having a reoccuring one for about a month. in the dream I am piloting my own plane with my youngest daughter, but the problem is there is no plane! I am in the air trying to keep a good hold on my daughter and working off a laptop computer, lol. At the end of the dream I always let go of the computer by mistake (like that's what is keeping us in the air) and my daughter and I fall. I always wake up at that point. When you find a dream reader will you let me know :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• for sure! whenever I have flying dreams I'm always trying to avoid birds and power lines and stuff lol
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• LOL! We really need to find a dream reader!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Falling is an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. Maybe you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation? This may reflect the way you feel in your relationship or in your work environment. You may have lost your foothold and keeping up with the hustle and bustle of daily life. When you fall, there is nothing that you can hold on to. You more or less are forced toward this downward motion without any control. This lost of control may parallel a waking situation in your life.

Falling dreams also often reflect a sense of failure or inferiority in some circumstance or situation. It may be the fear of failing in your job/school, loss of status, or failure in love. You feel shameful and a lost sense of self-esteem You may feel you are unable to keep up with the status quo and feel that you don't measure up.
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2011