what are you superstitious about?

san78

Asked by san78 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Tithing; amount of money given to the church figured by percentage
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• In the LDS church they say if you pay your tithing you'll see blessings well even though the roughest of the rough has come we've some how made it through so I'm superstitious as to what will happen if I don't pay :/ yikes lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:57 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Quite a few things... I have a rather strong belief that superstitions come out of reality, and so I make a point not to push my luck! For example, while I don't believe opening an Umbrella indoors will cause bad luck, I do believe it's a great way to break things and hurt anyone who may be standing near you - Hence, a reason to avoid doing so.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:59 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Black crows...i know but i have had a few weird encounters.Everyone knows pennies found in strange places mean you have been visited.I cleaned my entire house,cleaned all tile floors in hallways...only the next thing,i had pennnies strewn all down the hall.I was home alone all day.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Well i have always heard that u should'nt let other people borrow ur broom to sweep there home because there negativity will come back to ur home.Also that u should never say no to a pregnant woman for anythng because it'll bring u bad luck
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I am with some things. Like I think it's "bad luck" to say you think you are going to get the promotion, or whatever.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• whats tithing?
    san78

Comment by san78 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2010