Am I able to get pregnant?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 5 months now. I weigh 86 pounds and I'm 4'11". I do have my periods but they're irregular. I'm not sure if I'm actually ovulating and if I'm able to even get pregnant.Is my weight preventing me from getting pregnant? We are trying hard to get pregnant and we haven't conceived yet and it's so frustrating and upsetting cause everyone around me seems to get pregnant so fast with no problems.

These are my cycles for this year 2010
1)January 10
2)February 19
3)March 17
4)April 29
5)June 19
6)August 11
7)September 21
8)October 17
9)November 12
10)December 25

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe. Have you talked to your doctor about it?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You need to talk to your doctor about this, they can tell you yes or no and help you with your difficulties.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Your weight is really low. You'd be wise to try to put on 8-10 lbs. It may make the difference between getting pregnant and not. Definitely talk to your doctor. Irregular periods don't necessarily mean anything, as far as fertility goes; you just have to be more in tune with your body's fertility signs.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:00 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• first thing is first you need to go to the doctor and make your periods regular and then it will be easier for you to get that baby you always wanted and also you should put on some weight at least 10 pounds eat a lot of protein and drink lots of milk and if you have bad habits like smoking drinking etc quit that could be a big factor in preventing you
    godislove715

Answer by godislove715 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 28, 2010