what was your first time like ?

i was 14 in my bedroom it was bad , it hurt and the guy was a complete jerk later cheated on me and treated like a piece of meat i wish i would of waited until i was married like my husband did

almts915

Asked by almts915 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Wow... this post makes me feel pruddish LOL. I was 20... it was Christmas day and I was drunk. That actually was a blessing because I was just drunk enough to know exactly what I was doing still, but to ease the inhibitions and really be able to enjoy it (didn't even hurt really). It was great... and it ended up to be the man I married and the only man I have ever been with. The funny thing was he had tucked me into his bed and was still up talking to some of his friends and I overheard one of them ask why he hadn't "banged" me yet and his reply was that I was special and he wanted to make sure it would be great. Yeah.... that comment got him jumped when he came to join me a short time later LOL. I'm pretty sure it wasn't planned, but I don't much care... I didn't regret doing it then and I don't now!
    CorgiMomma

Answer by CorgiMomma at 12:46 PM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was 13 and it was a one night stand..Hurt I hated it and didn't even intend for it to happen.. I was only going to give him a blow job and he Just kinda made it happen. I wish i would have had the Guts to say NO... But I also wish I would have wait like My hubby too!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• mine was unwilling when i was about 14 it was in my bedroom and he had snuck through my window and hide in my closet and then started to say he would kill me if i ignored him, well he threated more and more everyday until he was standing outside my window and i called my uncle and sisters b/f they were there in a flash well the next day my parents and i went and talked to his father cause he was stealing his car to come to my house and then we went to the cops i never saw him again
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 10:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• 14 and it sucked errr.......lol what a waste of time lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was 16 and it was with my high school boyfriend whom I ended up marrying (I was widowed after 4 years of marriage). It was my idea and I told him to come over on his 10-speed in the middle of the night to sneak him in while everyone was sleeping. I also told him to bring a condom. It hurt like hell, but I wanted to experience it and at the time thought it made me "mature." Ha! I wish I had been a little older. But at least it was someone I was in love with and loved me.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i love the fact that my husband was a virgin he thought me about Jesus , and i got to teach him about the bedroom and i been with like 7 guys before him and he is not the biggest in size in fact probally the smallest but he is the first that gave me the big O and he does everytime and he does not finish until i finish first he is the best i am lucky ,i dont deserve him
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• i was 14,hurt like hell and it was abig mistake
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was 15 and he was my high school sweetheart that I ended up marrying. It wasn't perfect, but it didn't hurt and I'm glad it happened the way it did. No regrets!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was 13 and I lost it in an apt storage room(carpeted woo hoo) to a guy who was 17 he was an asshole excuse my language and he knew it cause he hated when I called him that. I knew him for 9 mon before we did it but I wish I had chose someone else. He was such a stalker he would buzz my apt door at 3 am drunk and want me to hangout with him all the time. I would go for walks and he would just start following me he was such a weirdo. He never hurt me or anything although once he almost took it too far he tried to pull amove when I kept telling him no but he didn't get far cause I kneed his balls all he did was call me a B he didn't even remember the next day. It was funny because he called me immature all the time but I always told him what do you expect from a 14 girl as far as I'm concerned he was the immature one. I don't talk to him anymore and I don't plan on it cause he's a creep. Last time I heard he was on meth.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• I was 17 and it hurt like all get out. i scooted backward across the bed. It took 3 differnet tries till i stopped hurting, It was my boyfriend at the time but I wish I had waited for someone who was willing to take his time. I habe 2 girls 7 & 8 and this terrifies me for them!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2008