how did you find out you where pregnant?

did you have a normal period?
how many tests did you take before beliving you whr?

deyrita09

Asked by deyrita09 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I took one test and it was positive, no period.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:03 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Lol it took 3 tests with my last pregnancy for me to believe it! I always knew I was pregnant when I would have symptoms of a period. Sounds silly, but I NEVER have symptoms of a period. I would get mild cramps and twinges, by breast would be slightly sore, and I would be incredible tired and moody. Oh yeah and bloating, the worst.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:05 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We were trying for 3 years - I did have a regular period - i was 3 days late and took a test which was probably the 50th test I took over the 3 years of trying because my period would be late often from stress
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• We were testing every other day. I took my morning test, and set it on the bathroom counter, and went to make my breakfast. I didn't think about it for awhile (it was a cheapo test, so it took 5 minutes for the results). DH got up to use the restroom, and walked into the bathroom, then walked back out, grabbed my hand, and wordlessly pulled me into the bathroom where we both stood staring at two lines. Then we started laughing and hugging and crying, and I took another test (I had some more expensive ones on hand for confirmation), and it was positive, too.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I was a few days late so I took a home test... both times ;o) Both (+)!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• With my son I was 2 weeks late on my period.. I was kinda nausus so i went and got a test.. i got up that morning to pee. peed on the stick set it on the side of the tub then went back to bed lol 3 hours later i got up to pee again and looked down and started crying.. it was positive.. my roomate came in and the first thing she said was"OMG who died" thats how frantic i was.. and with my daughter it was 6 am on the 8th and i knew i should start that day but no cramping.. i already knew what was going on so i got 3 tests and took them they all said positive.....
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I always had weird periods, so that wasn't a factor. My husband told me my nipples looked huge, so I got a dollar store test, took it and right as the pee filled the test, it went positive. I was just a couple weeks. With my first, i felt weird the next day after sex and I waited a week, took a cheapy test and same thing, took like 5 seconds to show positive. I have never seen a test take more than that if you are positive.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I tested b4 my period was missed for all of them and it showed the yes line everytime!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I peed on a cheap stick a few days before my period was due and got a bfp, with 3 of them. With 2, I missed a period, peed on a cheap stick, and got a bfp.
    Anonymous

• I just knew! I swear it! It was a week until my period was going to come, and I just felt it. I told my SO, and he thought I was crazy haha. So I told him, ok we can wait s week and test.. So we did, and it was one of those Clear blue digital test... And the moment I peed on it "pregnant" popped up!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 3:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010