What are some ways i can adjust from working mom to SAM?

I just became at SAM and it's hard for me to adjust. I feel like i'm missing something. no matter how much i do around the house.

ariesmom20

Asked by ariesmom20 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in General Parenting

• The work place is a lot more fast paced than home life. It can take some getting used to. Also you don't have as much adult interaction as you do at work.

Try to busy yourself a bit. Find a mommy and me group or something. I don't know how old your child is but taking them to a park can help. Finding a mother's group and going out for lunch or something.

If things really get to be too relaxed for you then you can always try to start your own at home business. What you do with that is up to you ofcourse (I don't know many at home jobs but I'm sure some moms on here do).

Good luck hon! You get used to the change. After a while you really appreciate it because you get to see all your children's milestones!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• DON'T try to sit at home all day, you will go crazy, cabin fever is real... trust me. I try to get out at least 2 to 3 times per week and bring my son to the park, the mall, w/e. Try to find moms in your area, and set up playdates. Not only will you be able to get out, but your baby will love it too.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2008