wanting a baby?

I want another baby so bad I'm driving myself crazy....I can't even talk to my hubby about it b/c i know he will keep telling me it's not time...I'm don't feel it's right to trick him but i'm to the point where oops i forgot my bc. I know i'm so bad for wanting this but I just love all my children to death and want another one.

sweet_mamaof3

Asked by sweet_mamaof3 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• You really want to base you next child's conception on a lie and trickery?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:07 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I know where you're coming from....Except I'm single. I never wanted my son to be an only child.
    I don't have any words of wisdom, just hugs for you!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:08 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm in the same boat! My hubby keeps telling no, but I'm almost at that point,too. I'm not on bc, but we do use a spermacide. I lost a baby a month ago and the urge to try again is so incredibly high. My hubby will have nothing to do with it :(
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You want to wait till he's ready! he hasn't said it's out of the picture! trust me I thought about it too! Then realized the stress it would have caused if I didn't wait till HE was ready too! and he got ready not to long after that and we had our amazing son! He'll be one in January.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 2:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Try talking to him and see how long he thinks he will need? Maybe that will help ease your mind a bit if he is only asking for a yr or two.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• You might have to be patient. Did both of you discuss the number of kids before getting together/married? My dh and I discussed this and decided on one child.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Have you considered why he's saying its not a good time. Sometimes we get so wrapped up into our own needs that we're not looking at the whole picture! Before you make a costly decision that may ruin your marriage, dig deep into why he's telling you "not now"...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 4:04 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Why don't you wait until you're financially stable? I agree with the first poster.. why base your next child on trickery and deception?? I thought about this a year or so after I had my daughter and then realized how SELFISH it was.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:57 AM on Dec. 28, 2010