all these pregnancy signs but negative tests. advice anyone.

i have the weirdest craving like right now i kinda wanna try chalk. i have to pee every hr n a half to 2hrs even when i dont drink anything. im nauseous, headaches, cramps, fatigued. i get a lot of flutter feelings in mt stomach and sometimes i feel like something jus jabbed me in ribs or side. i have constipation. my period has not been normal. just spotting around the time of my period. ive been to the doctor and had blood and urine tests. all negative. i had a pelvic ultrasound(looking for cysts not a baby). i cant lay on my stomach anymore and i have a lil belly now and ive gained a few. my ultrasound and last time i tested was about 2months ago. id be 24weeks today if i am. what else could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Health

• My cousin did this! She found out she was pregnant at e months along, but got really sick. She was puking, lost a lot of weight, and bled. They couldn't find the baby and all tests came out negative. They did an ultrasound at 4 months and saw nothing. All of a sudden when she would have been 8 months pregnant, there she was. My cousin belly just popped out and they did an ultrasound and there was a healthy baby girl. She was pregnant the whole time! I would see the doctor again.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Found out she was pregnant at 2 months. Sorry for the typo.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 2:23 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Go see a dr! tell them to give you an ultrasound and tell them all your symptoms
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• would a clinic do the same? i cant afford to pay my doctors office for an ultrasound n visit right now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:53 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• A clinic should do one. Just tell them everything that is going on
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 3:10 PM on Dec. 27, 2010