how to look older

I am 22 years old with almost 2 year old son. I wear makeup dress stylish, but i get looks all the time and get told i look like im 16. I hear it all the time im sure when i get older i will like the idea of looking younger but for know i would like to look close to my age is there anything i could do to help color my hair or something please help

his88angel

Asked by his88angel at 2:13 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• how you do your make up will help alot. what on your face makes you look young?
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:19 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I'm 36 and have this problem. I recently cut my hair to my shoulders and have been dressing more sophisticated - it's helped.
    Stephanie329

Answer by Stephanie329 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• im not sure i wear black eyeline on the bottom of my eyes and mascara. i aslo wear foundation and powder but not sure what makes me look young my mom looks young for her age which is good for her bad for me
    his88angel

Comment by his88angel (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I have the same problem. I'm 26, and I get mistaken for a teen mom a lot. I don't worry about it though, because I'm going to like looking younger when I'm older! :)
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 3:03 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Enjoy it while you can - time marches on and the years will eventually show.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:53 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I get the same thing! I'll BUMP for you.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• I get this all the time...I'm gonna be 28, and I hate getting looked at like I'm just another stat...even if I was, why do people need to be so RUDE?!! I haven't figured out any fix yet, if you do-let me know!
    mommy4MT

Answer by mommy4MT at 12:50 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• in what way do u look young?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• The way you dress has alot to do with it try to dress more modestly, wear dresses instead of jeans. I get this alot too I love it though, cut your hair that will make you look older and wear dark colored make-up instead of pastels.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Enjoy it while you can, I know from experience!!!!
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2010