New hair cut?

I'm a chicken when it comes to getting my hair cut. I really want to cut it but then on the other hand I don't wanna cut it. . my hair is down to the top of my waist and i wanna cut it to my shoulders anyone have any suggestions. ?

sweet_mamaof3

Asked by sweet_mamaof3 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Sure, have long layers and long side bangs cut, it'll look great.
    Stephanie329

Answer by Stephanie329 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Take a couple inches off at a time. Maybe that'll get you used to having shorter hair.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 2:49 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• long layers! cut it to the middle of your back, if you can handle a lil more have the stylist cut a lil more off, do it a little at a time
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Cut off 6 inches at first; then if you're comfortable with that, go for more.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:05 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• oh this is me always lol .. im due for something new now ..
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:10 AM on Dec. 29, 2010

• Cut off a little at a time that way if you dont like it, it wont take long to grow back out. I love long hair you can do so much with it but short hair is limited. Maybe have it thinned if its real thick.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2010