Any duds this year?

Did you (or your s/o or kids) get anything that wasn't wanted, didn't fit right or didn't work right? Did you take it back?

Everything went pretty great for us (DH and I asked our family not to get us anything, though we did each get a couple of things). Really the only "problem" was that my son got a t-shirt that was about 5 sizes too big (ha!), so I exchanged that for 2 pairs of pants (eh, between myself and other family members, he got a ton of new shirts, he needed a couple more pairs of pants instead) and the CD boombox that I bought him, the CD player didn't work, so I exchanged it for a working one. But not bad all in all.

What about you?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• My son 3 got a toy story car that was battery powered he loved for the whole 20 minutes it worked until it broke.. otherwise he is very happy with everything he got..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• No I recieved a stephen king book a bottle of scented lotion and a printer all after Christmas but it was a good christmas.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I only have to return two things out of many so it wasn't too bad!

Answer by older at 2:39 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Yes...two weeks ago I got the sniffles. I'm in a lot of pain. The dogs keep throwing up on the rugs. other than that, I could have done without the socks that are too small!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 10:19 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Oh, I forgot...their were 2 remote control things that my son got (same ones that gave him the oversized t-shirt), one was a truck the other was a robot dinosaur. Both stopped working within minutes, and I even put in another new pair of batteries afterwards and they still wouldn't work. But they were really cheap toys, so I wasn't expecting much from them.
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Sorry you are in pain and your dogs are sick, hope you all feel better soon!
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Ok, the Spongebob boombox I bought...it doesn't have headphone jacks, and I bought kid headphones (they automatically lower the volume) for it and can't use them (at least not for it). That bums me out. Cute boombox though!
    thatgirl70

Comment by thatgirl70 (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Dec. 28, 2010