Wht am I bed wetting

I am 43 years old and over the last year have been wetting the bed, this is happening radomly not on a regular basis. Why could this be happening I am so embarrassed

eastenders

Asked by eastenders at 2:32 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Health

• Have you gone to the Dr? I know my mom had this problem but more she couldn't control it during the day, rather than the night.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• The only thing I can think of is bladder control issues? Talk with your dr
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• A friend of mine told me she did that the other day.. but she is 23 she said she had a dream that she was pottying.. she went to the doctor for it cause it happend a couple times she said that the doc told her that some people think they are dreaming or still in a sleep like state and it just happens... i would go to the doctor..
    momof241988

Answer by momof241988 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Id go see your Dr.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:25 AM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Go see the dr. It can happen to anyone. Could be an infection or something structural.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:22 PM on Dec. 28, 2010