Never???

I got to thinking about this from a previous question posted earlier. Have you ever done anything later in life that you said you would never do growing up? For me I said I never would have kids, get married or have an inside dog. Guess what I have done all three. Lol.

arenad

Asked by arenad at 2:41 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I always said I would never put up with an abusive boyfriend. never understood why ppl stay in those relationships. then it happened to me and all the sappy lifetime movies made some sense. It was very hard to leave and took 5 yrs
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I swore I would never tell one of my child that "as long as he put his feet under my table......". Well, I had to say that to my middle son to make him understand that if he were to continue to live at home to go to school that there are certain rules he would continue to follow. Otherwise, he would have to get an apartment so he can do things his way. He decided to get his apartment which is fine. We still get along, but I don't have to tell him that he has to follow our rules.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I said I would never stop smoking pot. Well that was untell I had kids. Now I wonder I could use it now more then ever..
    griswold20

Answer by griswold20 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• When I was younger, I said I would never date outside my race. Now I married to a white man and we have two kids.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I said I'd never get pregnant. Oops!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 5:37 PM on Dec. 27, 2010