We are better when it is just the three of us...

Seriously tired if everyone dumping all their problems on us! From bil, mil, older kids, friends! Why can't I just say take care of it yourself! You created this problem for yourself you can fix it!

We are so much happier when we are alone with our own stuff!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 2:47 PM on Dec. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Interesting, isn't it? As soon as everything is going along smoothly, here comes someone with a huge amount of whining and drama who for some reason thinks we could and should solve it all for them. I've learned to just say I'm sorry, that sounds like a very hard time and if you want to talk, I'll listen. I don't drop everything and try to fix their life. I've got enough problems of my own.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Don't let otha peoples problems become ur issue,there r way's to let people knw that u dnt wanna hear it and still be there friend.Grl if u gotta be blunt with them then do it,it'll make u feel betta and maybe the other party can learn to solve there own issues,u not a counciler or a therapist u got ur own stuff to worry about so dnt sweat it.U just gotta be firm and stand ur ground,if u have a friend that constantly comein to u with her B.S then dnt answer the phn evry time she calls.Go do things with ur family and forget about evryone else,do u .GOOD LUCK grl.
    carisa368

Answer by carisa368 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Personally I don't dump on my family at all they will find a way to use it against me in the future. I rarely dump on friends but when I do it's not so they can fix my problem. When I talk about an issue it helps me work threw it.
    Some times people just need someone to talk too. Everyone goes threw it and you will too eventually. You just have to learn to be sympathetic without taking their issues on your shoulders. And remember to recipacate when you need someone.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:52 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• I stay on my own as well
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 27, 2010

• Give them a quarter and a dime and tell them to call someone who cares.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:47 AM on Dec. 28, 2010