• In the Spotlight:

Is it normal? (tmi)

When your pregnant is it normal to have lots of clear vaginal leaking. cause it was almost like i wet myself this morning but it was watery and stringy at the same time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had it and the docs said it was fine, but when it started to turn pink and brown and yuck, i was in labor a week later
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 11:01 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• How far you? Is it mucous or water like?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• Im 3months and it's like mucous
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• when your pregnant you have a increase in vaginal discharge it sucks. I had to wear pantie liners my entire pregnancy. You might check with your doctor but its probably nothing. now if its tinted brown or bloody you have a problem or if it has a funny smell you may have a infection.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 10, 2008

• It might be yoru mucus plug. Honestly, I'd call my doctor and let him/her determine what it sounds like, they'll know what's normal for you better than any of us will!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:45 PM on Nov. 10, 2008